Halong Bay, Vietnam

Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

The day before take off

I finally set up our travel blog! One more thing we can cross off of our long list of things to accomplish before we leave the country, next on the list - skillfully packing our backpacks for our three month journey.

We are off to the Las Vegas of the Middle East, Abu Dhabi and Dubai for three days and two nights. Can't wait to see the world's tallest building, but won't be traveling to the top - the brand new skyscraper has faulty wiring. But I'm sure that the clear waters of the Persian Gulf will be enticing and the man made island in the shape of a palm tree.

Hopefully I'll be able to write almost every day, I can even do it from our new toy - the ipod touch. Hope everyone can keep up with us on the adventure.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you guys have a great trip and I look forward to reading about all of your adventures :)
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have Fun you guys and be safe - Can't wait to follow your adventures


    Love Ya,
    She

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great seeing you both before you left! Enjoy ...
    Love, Barb

    ReplyDelete